Wednesday 25 February 2015

Who Am I?

"The gospel in bite size chunks"
 
I am a spoken word Christian poetry artist
 
Pay close attention if you still don't know what that is
 
I use normal words to describe things am moved to speak about by God

My poems will sometimes be long which some people find odd
 
But hey am not the poet... God is
I cant tell him when it's time up ...it's up when he's done speaking
 
But don't worry... I won't loose you with big words
 
He wants you to get this message right with no missed words
 
I won't use insanely deep and complex metaphors in my description
I won't cause you to over think scratching your hair damaging your follicles searching your vocabulary of English diction
 
Am breaking the gospel to you in bite size chunks
 
Using words very familiar to you to subtract the confusion while add clarity and multiply your understanding
 
In straight English.. Taking the subject matter and on it "Shedding more light"
 
Of the the son Jesus so your walks on earth may be in his sight... Just Right!!!
This is what am calling ... Spoken words....

No comments:

Post a Comment